Week 3 of the Spring Meadow Scarf KAL is here and features a special transition (circled above) to seamlessly move from one lace pattern to the next. As usual, head to AllFreeKnitting for this week’s written pattern, and while you’re there, peep pictures of fellow knitters’ projects, and enter to win prizes!
Ok, last thing – remember to keep sharing your growing scarf on social media with #springmeadowKAL. :) I check Instagram every day for new pics of your scarf progress, and it’s so fun to watch them grow!
I took SO many pictures of this scarf for the KAL. This isn’t the most original scarf modeling pose, but I had to mix it up at some point, right?
Other posts in this series
- KAL intro
- Week 1 May 15: Instructions for Section 1 and Transition 1
- Week 2 May 22: Instructions for Section 2
- Week 3 May 29: Instructions for Transition 2 (you’re here!)
- Week 4 June 5: Instructions for Section 3 and Transition 3
- Week 5 June 12: Instructions for Section 4 and Transition 4
- Week 6 June 19 & Week 7 June 26: Instructions for Section 5 & Winner chosen