The Spring Meadow Scarf Knit Along has come to an end, friends! You can visit the giveaway host, AllFreeKnitting, to find out who won the giveaway, and if you missed the week 6 tutorial video, here it is! It covers the last scarf section (vine lace) and binding off. This knit along was so much fun to do! It was super cool to work with AllFreeKnitting on this and reach new knitters I hadn’t before.
On a totally unrelated note, sometimes you have a photoshoot and you get very creative with all the ways you can model a scarf. And after wrapping your scarf around your head one too many times, you get some fibers stuck in your craw. And then you realize you’re a weirdo doing a photoshoot alone on a weekday afternoon that involves sitting on your kitchen floor using the top of your kitchen table and some foamcore as a backdrop. I’m just glad there are knitters out there who appreciate my particular brand of weirdness. :) You guys are the best!
Other posts in this series
- KAL intro
- Week 1 May 15: Instructions for Section 1 and Transition 1
- Week 2 May 22: Instructions for Section 2
- Week 3 May 29: Instructions for Transition 2
- Week 4 June 5: Instructions for Section 3 and Transition 3
- Week 5 June 12: Instructions for Section 4 and Transition 4
- Week 6 June 19 & Week 7 June 26: Instructions for Section 5 & Winner chosen (you’re here!)