The first week of the Spring Meadow Scarf knit along is here! The Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn we’re using for this variegates so nicely, don’t you think? Cast on to see it for yourself – this first week involves gathering supplies and starting the scarf, working 15 repeats of vine lace, which is knit over 4 rows. It’s an easy stitch to memorize and results in a lovely scalloped edge and wide, rib-like ridges across the scarf.
Other posts in this series
- KAL intro
- Week 1 May 15: Instructions for Section 1 and Transition 1
- Week 2 May 22: Instructions for Section 2
- Week 3 May 29: Instructions for Transition 2
- Week 4 June 5: Instructions for Section 3 and Transition 3
- Week 5 June 12: Instructions for Section 4 and Transition 4
- Week 6 June 19 & Week 7 June 26: Instructions for Section 5 & Winner chosen
marissa | rae gun ramblings
eep that is SO pretty!
I missed the knit along were can I get the whole pattern please.
You can find links to each pattern section on this page: https://www.allfreeknitting.com/Knit-Scarves/Knit-Along-Spring-Meadow-Scarf