images via sources below
this was awesome
crafts & decor
upcycled bike basket –my so called crafty life
decoupaged perching paper bird -Rue Daily
DIY rainbow embroidered collar -made in pretoria
rolling stamp from a lint brush -iLoveToCreate blog
hinge-embellished pencil case -studs and buttonholes
leather passport holder -lovely ineed
giant polaroid photo booth frame -with lovely
huge beach tote from a towel -my so called crafty life
looking for something in the spirit of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone? check out Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (a second book is slated to come out in January & a movie is in the works too)
in case you missed it…
- Think you don’t have room for an end table in your small space? Arm rest end tables are your new BFF.
- Get the queen of all bookish looks.
- I started a Shark Week board on Pinterest with lots of DIYs, including hoodies, accessories and fun recipes.
- My first roundup for Houzz went live this week! It’s full of flexible picks for maximizing dorm and small spaces.
- While I haven’t formally announced anything before this, I resigned from my position as Candle Making Editor for Craft Gossip so I can focus more on Hands Occupied and some exciting new opportunities. Yay! Since I compulsively bookmark candle DIYs, you can follow my Candles board for my favorite waxy finds.