images via sources below
The Olympics start today! And Valentine’s Day is in one week! I am seriously more excited about this crafting season than most Christmases. Especially now that, while often resulting in adorable party crafts, football time is over. This year, I’m seeing so much lovely pink and grey in DIY projects. It’s pretty and feminine in an elegant way. I’ll always be team red, since it’s my favorite color, but I’m really swooning for what my fellow bloggers are designing right now. Here are some of my faves.
this was awesome
crafts, decor & more
ultimate vegan red velvet cupcakes –squirrelly minds for wayfair
february mittens knitting pattern -just crafty enough
heart beet chips -delia creates (Get it? Heart beet? I love it.)
DIY heart doilies -snap
vampire academy shirt -rae gun ramblings
pink & grey clay bead necklace -design*sponge
rhinestone heart sweatshirt -studio diy
in case you missed it…
here is some stuff I did this week
- Give your makeup a makeover – BAM! (for Mod Podge Rocks)
- It’s a baby boom around here! Snag this knitting pattern to help get ahead of a future baby boom in your life.
- Make a million dollar bangle.
- Olympics + Valentine’s Day = craft awesomeness.
- Olympic DIYs are SO not just for kids.
- 19 Eco-friendly finds. (for Houzz)
I’ve added a couple of quick buttons to the sidebar, right near the top, that I’ll be rotating out every crafty season. Right now, of course, they link to my Valentine’s Day Projects and Olympic projects.