In the past couple days, I’ve spied not one, but two fascinating crafty vehicles on my block. There was a silver car with its back bumper covered in rhinestones, and the bicycle apparently belonging to some kind of religious person. Other than playing I spy with myself for crafty finds, I’ve been prepping for the American Library Association conference in Chicago this weekend. I’m looking forward to some great cardigan watching and peeping the latest in libraries.
So this was awesome
Craft tutorials & decor
dress up a phone case with flower petals -Lana Red Studio
make colorful geometric 3D wall art -Curbly
pom pom balloons -Design Improvised
English paper piecing -The Zen of Making
hanging triangle garland -my life at playtime
In case you missed it…
- Learn to make candles at home with my latest video tutorial.
- I rounded up 15 Fab Fourth of July DIYS.
- I shared a moment from my wedding day.
- Learn about the top alternatives to Google Reader, which is going away on Monday.
- Check out my super simple Fourth of July luminaries at Mod Podge Rocks!
- Lots of folks have been sharing amazing patriotic candle projects, and I’ve been posting a bunch over at Craft Gossip.