images via sources below
Hey! St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, and there are some absolutely adorable patterns out there to help you celebrate the holiday with yarn. The shamrocks at the top of this weeks inspiration collage are so cute, and the beer mug beer cozies are hilarious! There are so many beer lovers in my life who would love those!
On a housekeeping note, I’m off to Iceland (feel bad for me!) for a couple weeks starting tomorrow. My husband and I never went on a proper honeymoon, and tomorrow is our fifth anniversary – five years on the fifth! I’ll also be taking a wee blog break while I’m gone, so stay tuned for new content March 21! :)
(And psst! If you want a peek inside my vacation that may or may not involve yarn and sheep and stuff, tune in to my Instagram!)
great yarn crafts
easy crochet shamrock -petals to picots
knit name wall decor -look what I made
springy crochet baskets -stitch & unwind
vintage saucer chair makeover -my poppet
crochet beer mug cozy -you should craft
easy macrame wall hanging -atilio
in case you missed it…
- I’ve got a new gig – I’m the Yarn Correspondent for Blitsy Crafts. Check out this post to learn all about the happy crafting I get up to over there!
- I designed a Mega Bulky Cowl for the Blitsy Blog this week too!
Thank you for including me in your weekly picks. That means a lot! :)
Alex from You Should Craft
– Thanks for including my Beer Mug Bottle Cozy in your picks!
– Congratulations on the new job at Blitsy, it sounds so fun!!
– I can’t feel bad for you, just jealous — Iceland is supposed to be beautiful!