Unsurprisingly, there are a lot of free patterns and useful tutorials on this year’s list. (Here’s the best of 2016 list in case you’re looking to compare the two.) They’re absolutely worth taking a peek at if you missed them on the first go ’round. Next week, we’re kicking off the new year with a survey for you guys to help me narrow down some of the ideas and plans I have for Hands Occupied. Don’t miss out on that – I want to make sure I hear from everyone I possibly can to ensure Hands Occupied keeps bringing you the knitting, crochet, yarn crafts, and more that you want to see! For now, let’s take a look at this year’s most-visited posts. :)
The best of 2017:
- Little Hats Big Hearts – An overview of a favorite charity knitting & crochet program.
- Lopi Tote – A free knitting pattern.
- Golden Check Infinity Scarf – A free knitting pattern.
- Le Pom Blanket – A free knitting pattern.
- Read Along Knit Along – Announcing the fall 2017 RALKAL featuring The Scarf of Dreams (knitting pattern) & The Night Circus (book).
- How to Increase & Decrease in Brioche – Knitting video tutorials.
- Grab ‘n Go Purse – A free crochet pattern.
- Candy Cane Ornament – A free knitting pattern.
- Knitting Needle Sizes & A Handy Conversion Chart – A guide to knitting needle sizing and how they vary.
- Kleenex Share Mitts – A free crochet pattern.
Here’s to 2018!!